A collection of tools and documentation on remote sensing.
- RStoolbox Package - Tools for Remote sensing data analysis: Brief overview of the package can be found here. Contains algorythms for calculating NDVI, MSAVI2, MNDWI, and many, many others. Function I'm most interested in is the spectral indices function.
- lidR package. Read .las files, calculate DEMs and canopy height models, convert to raster. Wiki.
- Raster package everything raster in r.
- SP package classes for working with spatial data.
- SF package an attempt to standardize spatial data with other software, succeeding the sp package.
- Sentinel-2 API Package
- Geocomputing in R - Text book on GIS in R. Covers pretty much everything.